The Northern Territory Anti-Discrimination Commission (ADC)
Migrate data from Filemaker into HP TRIM
Provision of an EDRMS system designed to assist ADC to develop a reporting mechanism including the legacy data.
Provision of a single, centralised records management system driving efficiencies across the organisation. Migration of legacy data into HP TRIM provided a range of benefits to the organisation including the provision of a single reporting system.
The Northern Territory Anti-Discrimination Commission (ADC) was established in 1993 to administer the Anti-Discrimination Act. The ADC fulfils the Anti-Discrimination Commissioner's functions in two main ways, by handling complaints made under the Act and through the provision of public education and training.
Migrate data from Filemaker into HP TRIM.
The Information Proficiency Solution
Previously, ADC used a combination of systems and processes, resulting in inefficiency. To assist ADC to develop a reporting mechanism based around a single centralised records management system, Information Proficiency migrated data from Filemaker into HP TRIM.
The Primary Objectives
- Analysis of records stored in Filemaker, and existing record types in HP TRIM;
- Development of a mapping schema including proposed new fields in HP TRIM;
- Implementation of HP TRIM changes to support migrated records;
- Development of a migration script to create HP TRIM records;
- Testing and review of migration;
- Final migration of records; and
- Post-migration consulting to assist ADC in reporting and data management tasks.